Certificate IV in Training & Assessment
Common Name: Cert IV TAE
Certificate IV Training and Assessment is designed for those who are intended for roles in RTO/ VET teachers or assessors, enterprise assessor, training adviser or training needs analyst. The courses cover – but are not limited to- teamwork, communication, preparations needed, plan, organise and deliver group based learning, prepare programs and presentations. The certificate IV is comprised of 7 core units and 3 elective units.
Units of Competency
• TAEASS401B Plan assessment activities and processes
• TAEASS402B Assess competence
• TAEASS403B Participate in assessment validation
• TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning
• TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
• TAEDES401A Design and develop learning programs
• TAEDES402A Use training packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
• TAEASS301B Contribute to assessment
• TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction
• TAELLN411 Address adult language, literacy and numeracy skills
Maximum Students: 8
There are no prerequisites however, candidates will need to have sound literacy/numeracy skills, as well as sound computer skills. No other requirements are needed to enter in this course.
Training and assessment is conducted at the South Pacific Employment Institute facility Portion 474, Idubada Road, Idubada, Port Moresby. Upon arrangement, training and courses can be conducted onsite at the premises of industry clients.
Certificate IV in Training & Assessment is delivered to an Australian standard, and participants will receive a statement with recognition of completion of Australian Units of Competencies.
Duration: 6 Days
Certificate IV Training and Assessment enables successful participants to train and assess in their area of expertise for any nationally recognised qualification they hold. This aids the transition from industry worker/expert to trainer and assessor. All areas of industry require person’s suitably qualified to ascertain the skills held in within the industry and to provide recognition, training and assessment to consolidate those skills and knowledge.
This qualification is best suited for those who wish to work in a training or assessor position within RTO / VET facilities, enterprise trainer or assessor and training advisers.